How to sell a used car is one of the most important questions that the sellers often ask the car experts and in return get the advice. These leading car experts charge the sellers to provide their services and help them in selling their used cars in the market. Similarly, the private car dealers are also considered important for car selling but they do not ensure of a safe car selling process as many fake car selling and buying deals have been reported in the UAE where the unlicensed car dealers have made fake deals.
As a car seller, I will always want to know how to sell a car in Dubai at the best price and in the best possible easy way. The car maintenance tips help the sellers in getting a good price of their used vehicles because these tips are crucial to help them in preparing their used vehicles before taking them to the used car market for sale. The seller might have to pay to maintain his used vehicle and for this purpose, he also has to incur the cost of consulting a car expert or to go to a car service station.
Here are some of the best car maintenance tips that the sellers can even follow at their homes to maintain their used vehicles.
How to Sell a Used Car – Maintain the Exterior of Your Used Vehicle
To make the used vehicle look attractive, it is imperative for the seller to maintain the exterior of the vehicle as it is the first part of any vehicle where the buyers set their sights and if it is maintained perfectly it helps the sellers getting a better price for their used vehicles. The leading car experts also recommend the sellers to give a glowing look to the exterior of their vehicles as it makes them look good and prepares for the selling process.
As a car seller, when I look to find the best way of how to sell a car privately, it is essential for me to first prepare my vehicle and then putting it on for sale. Here are some of the best tips that can help you maintain the exterior of your vehicle in a short period of time and even at your home.
- It is highly recommended by the car experts to even maintain the exterior of the brand new vehicles as they might get effected by harmful sun rays, etc. The seller should regularly wash the exterior of his vehicle to remove the dust and other decaying materials. The regular wash of the exterior is also helpful for the long lasting performance of the paint of the vehicle as it prevents the paint from looking ugly and getting rusted.
- To wash the exterior of any vehicle, the usage of quality shampoo should be preferred to give a sophisticated yet glowing look to the exterior.
- After washing the exterior, the seller needs to polish the exterior that is something he can do either by hand or with a dual-action polisher.
- The waxing of the exterior can be done after polishing the exterior. The seller can use either a carnauba wax or polymer form wax to protect the paint of the vehicle from harmful ultraviolet sunrays.
- It was never easy to find the best answer of how to sell a used car in a used car market since the car exterior maintenance tips have proved themselves good for selling a used vehicle at the best price. The door windows and front and rear windshields also need to get washed before selling a used vehicle. After washing the windows and windshields, the seller can use Windex or some other household glass cleaner to give a clean and glowing look to the exterior.
- The management of car’s wheels is also an important step of exterior management. Today, the modern cars are fitted with alloy wheels and deliver a much better performance. The washing of the wheels of used vehicles with some acid-free pH balanced aluminum wheel cleaner is important to give them a glowing look.
Keep the Interior Clean to Get a Better Resale Value of your Used Vehicle
The interior of any vehicle is its part where the passengers get themselves seated and it is strongly recommended by the leading car experts that the sellers must keep the interior of their vehicles clean before taking them for sale. With the passage of time, a number of latest technologies and advanced methods have made it very easy for us to use different techniques to prepare our vehicles at home for sale. A seller can easily clean the interior of his vehicle by following some of the easy tips that he can learn from the internet or a private car expert. Here are some of the best and easy tips to help the sellers in getting the interior of their vehicles neat and clean.
- The first step to clean the interior is to remove the dust from the interior. The layers of dust on different areas of the interior give a bad look and irk the buyers when the sellers take their cars for sale in the used car market or sell them privately. So, it is important for the seller to remove the dust from inside the cabin to give it a better look.
- Keeping the seats clean is something you are often told by the car experts when you go to ask them how to sell a car in Dubai can be made profitable. The seller needs to remove the dust from the seats and for this process, he can use any kind of cloth. After removing the dust and cleaning the seats, the seller can use any lubricant to give them a glowing look. However, if the surface of the seats needs to be changed, the sellers must change it before it gets rusted.
- The modern cars are coming with automatic climate controls with micro fibres that block the passage of harmful dust particles in the cabin. However, the conventional climate controllers that are mostly used in the vehicles do not come with micro fibre and the dust particles can easily move in the cabin. These dust particles pollute the cabin environment and also give a bad look to the air vents. So, it is imperative for the sellers to keep the air vents clean to give them a good look and preventing the entrance of dust particles in the cabin.
Some Technical Modifications
If your used vehicle needs some technical modification you must do those as it provides you a better way of how to sell a car privately at a good price. Here are some of the easy tips that you can do to technically improve your used vehicle before putting it on sale.
- Change the battery of your vehicle if it needs to be. Moreover, you can improve the performance of your already installed battery by removing the battery terminals and wash them and by keeping the acid levels in order.
- The engine of a used vehicle needs more care as compared to a brand new vehicle. Today, the car makers have introduced technologically advanced engines who need little care. The seller of a used vehicle needs to change the engine oil, clean the air filter, check the hoses and belts, and keep a 50/50 ratio of coolant and water in the radiator to get a long lasting performance form his used vehicle.
- It is also recommended by the car experts that the spark plugs of an engine need to be changed after every 30,000 miles to get a better performance. So, the seller needs to remove the spark plugs of his vehicle’s engine if there is any need to earn a better price while selling it.
How to Sell a Car in Dubai? Sell your Car to SellMyCar.ae
If you do not want to follow any of the above mentioned car maintenance tips, you can still sell your car at a better price to SellMyCar.ae. The SellMyCar.ae is the best answer to how to sell a used car in an easy and safe way. The SellMyCar.ae is a professional car buying company in the UAE and buy any kind of car. The company has a leading car expert team who make the whole car selling process easier and safer.
To sell a used car to SellMyCar.ae, the seller needs to fill an online car valuation form at the company’s website and after that, he can book an appointment with our car expert team to get his used car being physically inspected. Our team do the physical inspection and tell the final price of the vehicle within 30 minutes that the seller can reject or accept. However, if the seller accepts the offered price, it leads to an immediate selling of his used vehicle and he will be paid through electronic bank transfer. Moreover, the SellMyCar.ae also takes care of the post-sale paperwork thus relieving the seller of all worries of car selling process.
The SellMyCar.ae is the best place that provides me an easy way to how to sell a used car in the UAE at best price and also in the quickest and safest way.